Monday, April 15, 2013

My Canon camera, what happened to you?

cameracanon-professional.blogspot.com ® My Canon camera, what happened to you?

Main problem caused by It’s Me: What’s wrong with my Canon camera?

I have a Canon PowerShot A540. It’s not really new. But each time I turn it on, it either says “Change the batteries” ,even thought these are new ones, or it just says “Canon” for one second and turns off alone. I charged for more than 12 hours, but I don’t think it was a Canon charger, and It still did the same thing. What do I do?


This is exactly things to consider about What’s wrong with my Canon camera? that you can should clear up concerns by themselves. With some luck , it will help in lots of ways: to make your own life much better. Thinking things to consider about What’s wrong with my Canon camera? is likely to be a strategy in the near future.
Best solution:


Answer by SRaj
Replace the batteries for your Canon Powershot A540. If you are using rechargeable batteries, charge them fully, and then try to use the camera again. Otherwise place new AA batteries into the camera. You can also use the AC adapter in case of battery failure.


Answer by Laurence I
rechargeables are not usually high enough power they just dont have the oomph!


use alkaline batteries.


2500mAh rechargeable batteries might work, lower value batteries will not


Answer by G’hound
Yes, get 2700 NiMh batteries for heavy use and charge them overnight.

Get 2000 Eneloop (low self-discharge) batteries if you often put the camera away for a week or more and still have it work when you take it out. 2 packs of these with one set always charged up is the way to go for most people.


http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=eneloop+battery


Get Lithium AA batteries to carry as spares – they’re expensive and will last about 6x longer but it’s hard to find any rechargeable lithium AA’s.


Answer by stan l
I have an old A710 (the same series camera as yours)laying around here somewhere that uses AAs. It gets excellent battery life 200-250 pics on alkalines and 400+ on 2700 mah rechargeables. As you don’t tell us what brand or type batteries you are using I can only guess. I would recommend you purchase some AA Duracell coppertop alkalines(No dollar store crap). If the camera won’t work correctly on these it is toast, replace it.


Do know much better?

Add your own personal answer with the comments!

My Canon camera, what happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive