Monday, April 15, 2013

Why Nikon will not repair my D70?

cameracanon-professional.blogspot.com ® Why Nikon will not repair my D70?

Problem made by Erudite: Why won’t Nikon repair my D70?

They want 148 dollars for a blinking green light. The camera locks up. It’s a flaw Nikon has in all it’s D70 cameras. Everyone in my group got it repaired but they want money from me. Should my next Camera be a Canon?


It’s information and facts on Why won’t Nikon repair my D70? that you can should really solve complications individually. I hope this helps in lots of ways, and help make yourself much better. Dreaming information and facts on Why won’t Nikon repair my D70? could well be the most effective results one day.
Best solution:


Answer by brian_rmsy
“It’s a flaw Nikon has in all it’s D70 cameras.”

It’s not all D70 I have one and it works fine.


“Should my next Camera be a Canon?”

They have problems with their camera too.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/canon5d/discuss/72157603435531723/


Answer by Cat Lover
First of all, when did your friends get their cameras fixed? That camera is 4 1/2 years old and has been discontinued.


Should you get a Canon next time? I have two Canons—a point & shoot and a DSLR, and have never had a problem with either one. Will I ever have a problem? Who knows? But I take good care of them and I hope they last me a long long time.


Answer by iPod Geek
My d70 works fine no problems


Understand or know much better?

Leave your own personal answer within a comments!

Why Nikon will not repair my D70?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive