Monday, April 15, 2013

Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon?

cameracanon-professional.blogspot.com ® Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon?

Real question merely by PEACE: Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon?

I’m looking at cameras today, so obviously I’m a beginner looking at DSLR’s


Just wondering what you all prefer


-PEACE


It is relating to Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon? which you might have to resolve complications ourselves. Now this helps in lots of ways, in order to make yourself better. Dreaming relating to Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon? can be a simple solution for a long time.
Solution:


Answer by T. Le
I like Canon but that doesn’t help you too much.. I would definitely suggest heading over to a nearby camera store and trying out cameras from both brands and see which one is more comfortable for you to use. In the end, what’s best for me might not be the best for you (i.e. personal preference).


Answer by Regwah
It doesn’t matter they are both good.

I use Canon, that just happens to be what I first bought & have stuck with.

I was recently very impressed with the thorough job they did repairing my camera under warranty.


Answer by Sheila
I’m a Nikon girl. When I got my first good SLR film camera about 30 years ago someone recommended Nikon and I’ve stuck with them ever since. Operationally, the DSLRs are very similar to each other. My main camera is Nikon but I also have a Canon “drunks camera” (a tiny compact).


Answer by The Idiot Fauxtographer
Nikon. Mainly because I started out on one, from an F2, to an F80, a D60, and finally, a D90. It’s a brand loyalty thing; a strong emotion towards their cameras.


Answer by tomsFan
I hate them both. They are the mainstream, consumer brands so they actually have and “effects” button now. It’s like an impact wrench with “righty tighty lefty loosy” painted on the side.


Answer by ?
probably Canon… (:


Figure out a lot better?

Add your special answer as part of his comments!

Which do you prefer: Canon or Nikon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive