Monday, April 15, 2013

I 150 ... Any digital camera?

cameracanon-professional.blogspot.com ® I 150 ... Any digital camera?

Consult courtesy of demert858: I have 150…What Digital Camera?

I have 150.00 for a digital camera…..What’s a good point and shoot…..I don’t need to massively edit them…..I would like to make some prints at times…….Mostly, I will e-mail photos…….


Thanks for any input!


That is things to consider about I have 150…What Digital Camera? that you could be will need to solve situations independently. I hope this’ll help in lots of ways; as well as the way you live better. Who want things to consider about I have 150…What Digital Camera? might be a response when you need it.
Best solution:


Answer by Jon
Many people just buy based on megapixels. But other things to consider are:


CCD size

Quality of the lens (like, who made it)

Optical zoom (digital zoom is worthless)


I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-F717. I love it. It has a very high-quality lens, and 5x optical zoom which is pretty okay. It also has a lot of semi-pro features that maybe you won’t use. I paid $ 800 in 2003, and they’re going for about $ 100-150 on eBay right now, depending on if they’re kitted out with lots of accessories or not. I know this because mine just broke and I’m trying to decide whether to fix it or buy another one.


Answer by Eric
there is this amazing camera that will be coming out soon. it is extremely good with 14 megapixels!! thats insanely good. here is a link to a site that will provide you with more info:


http://www.technologygalore.blogspot.com


Answer by nur w
okay do this

1.go to pricegrabber.com

2 click camera

3under digital camera (left side ) click camera

4under memory type click (sugestion) sd memory card (left side)

5 select 3x to 6x optical this might put in the price range

6then set price range 100-150 this will avoid refurbished

7.read review

8 have your credit card ready

9 if you are dealing with cash only go to website first circuitciy.com under camera seach under $ 200 read review by rating. check the price in cart most likely cheaper. go to store ask that price coz it is in the website. they have to honor that price.

goodluck


Answer by isaacmendiola19
check out the nikon L18. it goes for 140 usually. and any of the canon “A” series cameras. stay away from pentax, samsung and kodak point and shoots.


Answer by RC
Here’s a good camera, user friendly (easiest to use), and in your price range right now at Dell.


http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A1144293&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=30322&lid=680414


Editing you can usually do in your computer which is easier to do than camera editing. This camera can have a large prints 30″ x 40″ with a perfect image. It also has a great zoom – Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera = 36 – 432mm.


Know much better?

Add your own answer as part of his comments!

I 150 ... Any digital camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive