Thursday, April 4, 2013

How can – to show the name of, how do you spell it, please?

Consult caused by Amy: How can you spell a name to make it sound like Can-an?

Ok please no harsh comments.I really like this name though I really don’t know how to spell it.I saw Canon but I’m not sure if that’s how you pronounce it.Please help.And any suggestions for middle names would be great too!

Its for a boy

If you would like tell me NICELY how to spell it…

im sorry i mean think of it ^…sorry


This is facts to consider about How can you spell a name to make it sound like Can-an? that you might must have to resolve difficulties their selves. Hopefully you like this’ll help in many ways; and make everything greater. Dreaming facts to consider about How can you spell a name to make it sound like Can-an? would be a response over the years.

Best answer:


Answer by djeter_girl_2

Cannon

Caanon


Answer by Robert

Kaynan


Answer by Sarah

Cannon… will it be for a boy or girl?


Answer by ♫Musical Mama♫ Due Oct 1st

I’d spell it Cannon if you want that short “A” sound. If you want it to sound like Cay-nin then spell it Canaan like in the Bible.


Answer by Pixie.

I think Cannan or Cannon would work – I’d pronounce both names as Cah-Nan. Personally, I’m not keen on the spelling Canon, because it just reminds me of the camera brand, and I don’t like Cannon either because it makes me think of pirates and cannonballs. I think Cannan is the best spelling of the name – it’s super cute. :]


Middle name suggestions;

Cannan Jacob.

Cannan Riley.

Cannan Blake.

Cannan Mason.

Cannan Patrick.

Cannan Lucas.

Cannan Alexander.

Cannan Brody.

Cannan Tyler.

Cannan Weston.

Cannan Jude.

Cannan Elliot.

Cannan Tristan.

Cannan Isaac.

Cannan Micah.

Cannan Jonah.

Cannan Henry.

Cannan Jasper.

Cannan Leo.

Cannan Nathaniel.

Cannan Lyle.

Cannan Drew.

Cannan Davis.

Cannan Asher.

Cannan Oliver.

Cannan Thomas.

Cannan Rory.

Cannan Rhys.

Cannan Sebastian.

Cannan Sawyer.

Cannan Everett.

Cannan Dakota.

Cannan Austin.

Cannan Parker.

Cannan Elias.

Cannan Gage.

Cannan Zachary.

Cannan Timothy.

Cannan Samuel.

Cannan Anthony.

Cannan Julius.


:]


Answer by Ali baby UK la vie est belle

I’m guessing it’s for a boy?

Canon/Cannon is the best option for a boy in my opinion as that is a masculine name.


Canan is a feminine Turkish name meaning ‘beloved’, so you might want to steer clear of that spelling.


Canon James

Canon Edward

Canon Jacob

Canon Miles

Canon Owen

Canon William


-I’ve just noticed some of the names I suggested are from ‘Twilight’, sorry.


Or maybe a name that honours some one close to your heart.

X


Answer by pilota300b4

Hi Sweetheart…..

Well, let’s see……..given the vagaries of pronounciation (assuming I understand your question and I am hearing the same pronounciation YOU

are hearing) I would say a family name like “Cannon” sounds practically the same to me. (e.g. Jack Cannon) ………or, even the popular camera manufacturer “Canon” sounds the same. (to me, Can-an sounds the same as Cannon when pronounced normally)

Hope that helps.


Have any idea better?

Add your own special answer within a comments!


J’ai acheté un nouvel appareil photo ! ! Le Canon G15. Les 5 dernières vidéos avant celle-ci que j’ai mises en lignes ont été crée avec le Canon G15. Vidéo r…


How can – to show the name of, how do you spell it, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive