Thursday, April 4, 2013

I can help, please name will require a camera?

Topic courtesy of theconn: What camera is this i need name please help?

here watch this video and someone please help me find out what this camera is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrYtkJyaTCw

thanks so much


This can be information about What camera is this i need name please help? that you may possibly are required to fix situations automatically. Maybe this will help to in many ways: and will make yourself significantly better. Who wish information about What camera is this i need name please help? will be a way out within the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by Little Dog

It is a Canon hard disc drive camcorder…


See 1:31… “HDD”

See 1:58… “Canon”


So… possibly a HG20 or HG21 or earlier model.


Also note the iMac – and he’s using iMovie’08 or ’09.


The camera is only one part of the entire “system”.


Answer by nick

I think Canon VIXIA HG20 AVCHD 60 GB HDD Camcorder with 12x Optical Zoom

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DTTCQA?ie=UTF8&tag=nop107-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001DTTCQA”


Do know better?

Provide your answer to this query below!


Hi! As promised in my previous video, I got a new camera. Literally an hour ago! I don’t know much about it yet but I will get familiar with it and be ready …


Canon F-1 with Waist Level Finder


Persona as a result of Canon F-1 with Waist Level Finder


FD28mm f/2 S.S.C.


I can help, please name will require a camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive