Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Canon Lens Soligor responsible?

Query from Heli12345: How do I take the Canon lens cover off a Soligor?

I have recently acquired a Soligor 55mm Zoom=Macro Lens to fit my Canon AV-1. I have absolutely no idea how to get the lens cover that says “Canon” off. Any help would be appreciated, as I would like to be able to use this in a couple of hours from now.

There are two caps on, one conventional cap, with the tabs, that just pops right off. The other one is more difficult to get off, as it doesn’t have these tabs.


This is really facts to consider about How do I take the Canon lens cover off a Soligor? that you can have got to fix issues without some help. I really hope this will assist in many ways: and create the way you live considerably better. Who want facts to consider about How do I take the Canon lens cover off a Soligor? are likely to be an alternative in the coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by Ozomba

Uh…you can’t get the lens cap off?


There should be two small tabs, one on either side of the cap…push them in, cap should pop right off.


Answer by ♥ Roy Mustang ist mein Führer ♥

My Canon FD mount lenses all have a ring on them near the mount. It turns to lock the lens cap in place. Hold the lens cap and turn that ring, and it should come right off.


Figure out a lot better?

Add your trusty answer within the comments!
Download song on iTunes – http://bit.ly/US5OpR I am an instrumental rock guitarist from South Korea living in the beautiful country of Aotearoa, New Zealand….


Canon Lens Soligor responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive