Thursday, March 28, 2013

With or without an adapter with a new digital camera that I can fit my old Nikon lenses?

Request caused by nadaklan: Can I fit my old Nikon lenses onto a new digital camera with or without an adaptor?

The Lenses I have are:

Nikon AF 70-210mm f/4-5.6 D Zoom-Nikkor

Nikon AF 35-70mm f/2.8D


Could they be adapted to a new Nikon digital camera? If so, what models?


Also, would it be possible to somehow use an adapter to put them onto the Cannon Digital Rebel XT?


Thanks.


This is certainly learn about Can I fit my old Nikon lenses onto a new digital camera with or without an adaptor? that you could be would be smart to resolve issues for their own end. With some luck this will assist in many ways… and also make yourself greater. Needing learn about Can I fit my old Nikon lenses onto a new digital camera with or without an adaptor? would be an alternative for a long time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by James S

Yes. The Nikon lens will mount on new Nikon digital cameras. Not sure about AF funtions, might have to use in manual mode. Take lens with you to camera store. They can tell you.


Answer by George Y

I currently have used my older Nikon AF lenses with success on my D50, D70, and D200 with no problem. The only exceptions to that full compatibility rule would be the current D40, D40x, or D60, as they lack the internal autofocus motor and must be manually focused.


Right now, my long tele of choice is an older Nikon 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 AF Nikkor. There are zero compatibility problems with my current digitals. This is one of Nikon’s strong points, as there is a longer history of compatibility than almost any other DSLR maker.


http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/compatibility.htm


http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/compatibility-lens.htm


Just a reminder, except for the new D3, with it’s full-frame sensor, all other Nikon DSLR’s have a 1.5 crop factor, effectively giving your lenses different perspectives in the digital world. Your 70-210mm becomes a 105-315mm and your 35-70mm, becomes a 53-105mm.


As for your last question, yes, you can use an adaptor for a “Canon” XT.


Hope this helps.


Answer by karen d

I use my old slr lenses on my Nikon D70 and they work fine.. I imagine that they would work on most digital Nikons. The best way to find out is to do some test shots.


Answer by jimmymae2000

Yes they work with Nikon camera, No they won’t work with a Canon.


Answer by brian_rmsy

You can even fit a older Nikkor AS lens on Nikon digital cameras.


Fully grasp far better?

Add the actual answer within a comments!


Como usar una Canon ( t1i, t2i, t3i, 5D y 7D ) con Modul8 NUEVO LINK COMPLETO PARA DESCARGA: Canon2Syphon + QC + Modul8.zip (27.2 MB) https://mega.co.nz/#!3t…


With or without an adapter with a new digital camera that I can fit my old Nikon lenses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive