Sunday, March 31, 2013

What is grammatically correct and understand?


Issue courtesy of Good deed: Would this be grammatically correct and does it make sense?

“The only easy day was yesterday – this is my personal canon.”


Also, should I take out “my personal” and leave it as “this is the canon for which I live by” or should I just leave it as is?


Definitely is with regards to Would this be grammatically correct and does it make sense? may requirement to solve problems automatically. Optimistically this will assist in many ways… and start making the way you live far better. Wishing with regards to Would this be grammatically correct and does it make sense? may well be a cure in the long run.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Mike

Leave it as is.


Answer by bluebellbkk

Leave it alone.


If you DID want to change it, you’d have to say “this is the canon for which I live” (without “by”), OR “this is the canon [that] I live by” (without “for which”).


Acknowledge a lot better?

Leave your own answer with the comments!


Canon in D major お城の写真以外は庭に咲いた花を使いました。



What is grammatically correct and understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive