Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What is Bleach canon pairings?

Doubt caused by Sakura H: What are the Canon pairings of Bleach?

I know there’s IchiRuki, and possibly IchiHime (even though I personally favor IchiRuki more), and there are some other pairings I can think of, but I’m not sure if they can be considered “Canon” or not.


Also, is IshiHime really a Canon pairing? Orihime seems too into Ichigo in my opinion.


It will be regarding What are the Canon pairings of Bleach? may choose to resolve conditions for their own end. With some luck , this can help in several ways… creating the way you live significantly better. Wishing regarding What are the Canon pairings of Bleach? may well be the most effective results later on.

Best answer:


Answer by JOExHIGASHI

Tatsuki and Orihime


Answer by M

I think Orihime and Ichigo is one and Rukia and Renji. I for the life of me, cant see Rukia with Ichigo. I think Gin and Matsumoto may be concidered Canon, it looks like there is some sort of relationship there. Urahara and Yoruichi maybe… XD or Yoruichi and Soi Fong. Tite seemed to set both of those up in some odd way.


Answer by Ritsukaka

I like Ichigo/Renji but I’m sure it’s not canon lol. Orihime/Ichigo probably


Answer by Jazka <3s Denmark X Norway

Isshin X Masaki

Byakuya X Hisana

Ichigo X Orihime (one-sided; Orihime loves Ichigo, but he sees her as a friend)

Shunsui X Nanao (one-sided; I really want to see this pairing made canon though…)

Hiyori X Shinji (I get the impression of this from what I read about Hiyori being annoyed/upset about how Shinji introduces every girl he meets as his first love, but he never did that with Hiyori).


As for pairings like Renji X Rukia, Gin X Rangiku and Hinamori X Hitsugaya, as much as I love them, I think in the series they’re actually just friends.


Figure out far better?

Provide your answer to this question below!


This is one of the most popular compositions in the classical world which was composed during the baroque era in the 1680′s by Johann Pachelbel. Performed by…


What is Bleach canon pairings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive