Friday, March 29, 2013

Digital pixellated pictures except products – why we can not stand are much superior?

Trouble created by Harriet: Photographic negatives are far superior to pixellated digital offerings-why are we putting up with it?

I can enlarge my negatives but try to enlarge digital images and you end up with Frankenstein’s monster instead of your Mum.


It’s things to consider about Photographic negatives are far superior to pixellated digital offerings-why are we putting up with it? you will really should try to fix concerns ourselves. Hopefully this helps in several ways: to create yourself significantly better. Wishing things to consider about Photographic negatives are far superior to pixellated digital offerings-why are we putting up with it? will be an alternative at some point.

Best solution:


Answer by um yea hi

You have a point.


Hmm. I never thought of that.


Answer by red11332

for those that are able to afford the higher pixel ratio in their cameras, it isn’t so much of a problem. For them the megapixels are enough that they don’t have the pixelation at higher resolutions.


However, I agree with you. I recently purchased a film camera for my trip overseas because I could get a far better film camera than the same amount of money would get me for a digital. Since it’ll be a once of a lifetime trip, I refuse to trust that to something that balks at anything less than perfect outdoor lightning!

I also enjoy playing with older model cameras for the effects you can render. I know a lot of people sing the praises of Photoshop (and I use it in a lot of instances), but I would rather have hard copy of all my images!


For hobby photographers we’re in that place where digital cameras are becoming accessible to the average person and this mirrors the original swell of film-based cameras that trickled in to the public when they first attempted to make them easily usable. I’m sure in a few years a cheap camera will be able to yield high enough resolution that enlarging the image won’t become a problem. For the time being, though, I plan on sticking with film even when I’m not trying to play with vintage.


Answer by Evan B

The resolution of film is limited by the lens resolution and the grain of the emulsion, while the limits of digital enlargement are determined by lens and the resolution of the sensor.


Depending on who you talk to, ISO100 film on a 35mm camera equals somewhere in the range of 6-12 megapixels on a Digital SLR. Digital SLR’s rapidly surpass the pure resolution of film at ISO400 and beyond.


In my opinion, my 21 megapixel 35mm with top shelf Canon “L” glass delivers comparable resolution to a 6×7 ISO 100 medium format negative from my RB67.


However, there are advantages of film that don’t relate directly to resolution. There is a characteristic look to film that is difficult or impossible to replicate on digital equipment, especially if you’re talking about an optical darkroom print.


I still find benefits to both mediums in my professional and personal work.


Answer by David M

Any digital SLR can produce images as good to the naked eye as 35mm film. The problem comes with when you use a point and shoot in low light. The sensors are just to small to handle the higher ISO settings required for low light shooting. They will get better.


Answer by Zanthus

this is pure garbage.


Answer by Dave Martinez

Sound’s like you’re starting with low resolution files. Try opening up a 50+ megabyte file from medium or large format camera with a digital back.


You’ll throw your 35mm film out the window.


Answer by Caoedhen

How very trollish.


Old argument, based on sweeping generalities. It is also a very large cartload of bovine excrement. The fact that YOU can’t do it properly is NOT proof of anything.


Answer by Ansell A

What total and utter rubbish.

I shoot both and you would need to be an expert to tell the difference on the vast majority of my 8×10, 16×20 or even larger prints if done properly.


Do know greater?

Give your resolution to this inquiry below!


Nieuwe Camera canon 3.2 mega pixel en een nieuwe Cd Happy hardcore.


[قطرة تفاؤل]


Pic basically by [قطرة تفاؤل]




تتناثر قطرات المطر

بهدوء

!!

وكآنها تهمس في اذاننا بصوت خافت : تفاءلوا


اللهم بكل قطرة مطر حقق لا احبتي امنيات خفيه ودعوات قلبيه انت اعلم بها


::::::::::::

الصوره بدون تعديل

انصح بمشاهدتها هنا

www.flickr.com/photos/al-hanouf/5361320849/sizes/l/in/pho…



Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Exposure 0.006 sec (1/160)

Aperture f/5.0

Focal Length 59 mm

ISO Speed 100

Exposure Bias 0 EV

Flash Off, Did not fire




لا غنى عن النقد الهادف

© All rights reserved to me,

Please do not use image without my consent

شكراً لكل من مر من هنا


Digital pixellated pictures except products – why we can not stand are much superior?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive