Friday, March 29, 2013

Professional photo camera comparison?

Inquiry created by kaboom; e(:: Professional Photography Camera Comparisons?

I’m looking to further my photography with a new camera (right now I have a fujifilm point and shoot) and I’m really thinking about the Nikon D5000 but I don’t want to limit myself to”just nikon and canon”. I’m also thinking about an Olympus DSLR, but I’ve heard some fantastic but also some horrid reviews about them. But also I love the pictures taken by a Sony DLSR A500.

Help please?


Definitely tips about Professional Photography Camera Comparisons? that you might must have to fix complications personally. We hope it will help to in many ways; and produce everything far better. Dreaming tips about Professional Photography Camera Comparisons? can be a simple solution tomorrow.

Best answer:


Answer by Jim A

I own and always recommend the Rebel XS (1000D) for superb photos and a solid build.


http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/571144-REG/Canon_2762B003_EOS_Rebel_XS_SLR.html


I also recommend this lens because to bring these cameras to their full potential they must have good optics.


http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/206435-GREY/Canon_6470A006_Zoom_Wide_Angle_Telephoto_EF.html


Take a look at some of what I’m getting. Read my notes because I shot some with my Fuji.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimsphotostuff/


Good luck on what ever you choose.


Answer by KB

All the DSLR cameras at the lower end have basically the same tools and the quality. It is the photographer that gets great shots and not the camera. The thing that will help you get the best pictures is a camera you are comfortable shooting with. How it fits your hand and where the controls are play a big role in allowing you to create freely. I recommend trying many models and getting the one that is most comfortable to you. Cameras from all brands have very happy owners as well as dissatisfied customers so it’s good to try your options.


My personal recommendations are the Nikon D5000, D3000 and Pentax Kx. The Canon t2i is also a good camera to try.


Answer by Cliché

don’t forget the Pentax K-x, it’s good that you don’t want to limit yourself to just Nikon or Canon, you don’t know how rare that is to see people like you. Anyways, once you fully look and understand the features of the Pentax K-x, I guarantee you won’t find anything better for the price.


Answer by ronald

Nikon D5000 is really a nice beginners camera with excellent feature. you might even consider pentax-kx even this one is a nice camera


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_36_0?bbn=3017941&qid=1279008543&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A!493964%2Cn%3A502394%2Cn%3A281052%2Cn%3A3017941%2Cp_36%3A-50099&rnid=386442011&tag=bestdeals-y-20&low-price=400&high-price=500&x=0&y=0


Learn greater?

Leave your individual answer for the comments!


The Gear


Impression from The Gear


I’m pretty much done buying camera gear. Insurance is replacing my 70-200mm f/2.8L that broke in the Caribbean, but after that I’m done for at least a year or two.


Professional photo camera comparison?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive