Thursday, March 28, 2013

I’m planning to buy a digital camera as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend.

Trouble written by mrexman: I am planning on buying a digital camera as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend.?

Here is where I am at right now… I am looking at many different brands and models from the Nikon D80 to the Sony H9. Right now my question is… Which camera is all around a better camera; The Sony H9 or the Canon G9? And why…I am looking for good quality pictures, most features, decent amount of mega pixels, and properly priced for the combination of attributes i desire. Please help!!!!! Thanks


Undoubtedly information and facts on I am planning on buying a digital camera as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend.? which you can really should solve situations automatically. I really hope this will help to in several ways… and generate your own life better. With the expectation information and facts on I am planning on buying a digital camera as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend.? is likely to be a response when you need it.

Solution:


Answer by fhotoace

Of the DSLR’s the Nikon D40x (vs. the D80) would be the clear choice because of all the sales right now … more bang for the buck.


Neither the Sony H9 nor the Canon G9 are DSLR cameras, so no lens interchangeability is available on them


Link:


http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=nikon_d40x%2Csony_dsch9%2Ccanon_g9&show=all


You will notice that the sensors are different sizes as well as different MP counts. Sensor wise, bigger is better, not necessarly so with pixel count.


If your girlfriend shoots any action or sports (this includes children running around the house or yard having far too much fun) the the DSLR is the only kind of camera which will catch the action.


From Ken Rockwell; Link:


http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40.htm


That all answered the question, “Which camera is all around a better camera … ?”


What is best for you girlfriend though has more to do with her photo skills and what she wants the camera to do for her. Any DSLR is not something you just put in your purse and use when an opportunity comes by. In the purse situation, then a camera like the Canon or Nikon compact digital camera style may be more appropriate for her style of shooting.


Take her to the camera store and let her try out each kind of camera (DSLR, SLR-like and compact digital) and see which fits her style of shooting.


Answer by VINTAGE MUSIC

Those are fairly high priced cameras. I’d ask myself how much will she really use it!


Answer by Elvis

if she is not a technical person

both of those are too advanced for her

and too big

why don’t you look at the canon “sd’ series

canonusa.com

G9 is my pick


Answer by Steven D

I’m a Nikon believer and went from the D50 to D80 (I own both and use the D50 as backup). Depending on budget, the D40 or D40x have a slightly smaller feel to it and are in a pretty good price range. Have the gf feel and try each camera. Unless its a surprise gift and you give away the secret. Then again, give her an early Christmas gift and she can take lots of photos during the holidays.

good luck.


Do know better?

Add your own special answer while in the comments!


My second video test with my Canon 650D aka Rebel T4i.A great morning in Straits Quay Penang. Post production on Apple iMovie 11 (MAC) (Non edited version) C…


[قطرة عطاء]


Photo basically by [قطرة عطاء]




إن عطاءك هو النور الذي يضئ لك الطريق


في أوقات الارتباك وفقد الثقة بالذات .


إن العطاء هو الطريقة المثلى كي تكف عن التفكير في ذاتك فقط .


إنك عندما تمنح الآخرين ، تفقد إحساسك بالألم

امنح ما تريد أن تأخذ ،

ولكن لا تنتظر إي شيء في المقابل


. إن أي مقابل تنتظر لا يُشكل سوى خيبة أمل مستقبلية لك .


أمنح تقديرك ، تفهمك، دعمك، حبك ، ولكن من منطلق القوة

امنح من القلب

وسيملأ عطاؤك العالم

::

Camera Canon EOS 1000D

Exposure 0.013 sec (1/80)

Aperture f/4.0

Focal Length 60 mm

ISO Speed 200

:::

All rights reserved to me,

Please do not use image without my consent


I’m planning to buy a digital camera as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive