Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where you can rent in the Bay Area black light?


Predicament basically by Corey R: Where can I rent Black Lights in the Bay Area?

I am our school’s head dance commissioner and I am currently planning our next dance as a black light dance.

Our school is big on dances so I want to do this well. Through research I have found that clubs and other events use high powered black lights or “uv canons”, most of which are 400w.

However, I am having a hard time finding these products for rent anywhere.


Could some one please tell me a local place where I can rent these lights or a DJ service that has these type of blacklights.


Thank You!


That is just about Where can I rent Black Lights in the Bay Area? that you can have got to fix concerns on their own. Perhaps it will help to in lots of ways: and make the way you live significantly better. Praying just about Where can I rent Black Lights in the Bay Area? would be a cure inside the foreseeable future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by jmurphy04

I am sorry I am not from your area, but I would contact one of the clubs you are talking about and im sure they would be happy to help you out! good luck!!!


Acknowledge far better?

Add all your answer from the comments!


This is Canon by Pachelbel. I have mixed some pictures in the song to make it even more relaxing time sure song rent place pictures light help good future finding DJ Canon black Bay Area Area Where you can rent in the Bay Area black light? httpcameracanon professional blogspot com . Enjoy and feel free to comment.



Where you can rent in the Bay Area black light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive