Thursday, March 28, 2013

Using a professional camera, what to buy?

Main issue made by Papermache Avocados: Using a Pro-Camera, What to buy?

I want to do professional photography as a hobby, and I haven’t got a professional camera, and wish to buy one.

I don’t need such an expensive one, as I don’t think my parents won’t want me to spend over $ 1,000 on a camera.

Any suggestions on what camera to buy?

I like “Canon” cameras.


This can be remarkable facts about Using a Pro-Camera, What to buy? which you can would be wise to resolve conditions for their own end. Ideally this will aid in many ways, and help your own life much better. Thinking remarkable facts about Using a Pro-Camera, What to buy? might be the very best at some forward point.

Solution:


Answer by jimmy

an slr, ive got the e-420 its good but try and go for the e-520 it’s got image stability


Answer by Regall L

I recommend Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera.

This camera is impossible to beat at this price. I won’t write a lengthy review, but, you can set this camera in fully automatic mode and hand it to a “point and shoot” person, and they will obtain fantastic results. For the amateur photographer, this has all of the bells and whistles, what I love is I can reset the camera rapidly for multiple shots of the same scene on very different settings. Married with a decent photo program on your computer, it is possible to achieve professional results.


Many reviews say, get this with the stabilization lens…. I wholeheartedly agree… the extra $ 100 is a bargain price for this lens… It is almost (and I do say almost) like having a tripod. I set the camera for 1/10th second exposures with no support, and obtained steady pictures with it, slower than this, and the stabilization did not fully correct for any unsteadiness.


We’d buy it again in a heartbeat, and I wish I could get one for everyone I know!! Best photos that I have ever taken and a joy to use! Connecting it to the computer and downloading photos takes a matter of seconds.


Get the largest SD card you can afford with it… We have a 2GB card with it, and it fills fairly rapidly. 1GB is far too small for this camera (primarily because you will take numerous shots with it, not because the pics take up a great deal of memory), I’m guessing 4GB would be near perfect (or a couple of 2GB cards, but one 4GB is safer, the cards are too easy to misplace).


I think you should select Canon Digital Rebel XSi kit set.

KIT INCLUDES 9 PRODUCTS — All Brand New Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:


Using a professional camera, what to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive