Saturday, March 30, 2013

My cannon pc1186 camera, but will this work for my PC to transfer to pictueres effort?

Real question basically by cat: I have been trying for ages to transfer pictueres from my cannon pc1186 camera to my pc but this wont work??

I have been trying to load my pictures onto my computer for ages. I have updated and installed software applicable to this but all i want to do is to have my pictures stored on my computer but it wont work. please help as im going crazy trying to do this.


Actually things to know about I have been trying for ages to transfer pictueres from my cannon pc1186 camera to my pc but this wont work?? which you may really have to resolve problems independantly. With a little luck it will help in several ways; and create everything far better. Who wish things to know about I have been trying for ages to transfer pictueres from my cannon pc1186 camera to my pc but this wont work?? should be an answer in the long run.

Best answer:


Answer by foggy_idea

Is the computer recognizing your camera? if it is, go to “start” and to “my computer” then to the drive which says “canon” or “pc1186″ and move the photos to your photo storage folder.


One suggestion, is to get a card reader which plugs into a usb port. Then remove the card from the camera, and insert into reader. No need to hook the camera up to the computer.


Answer by epic_laydown

if the software thing won’t work, and the USB cable method will not work, you might want to try using a card reader. They are about 10-15 dollars and they’re super easy to use. You plug the flash card into the card reader, then the card reader goes into your computer. Then you can transfer images to your computer by copying them to a file.


It is possible that your computer is older and has an older operating system. Could that be it?


Answer by snowwillow20

I agree with the others, get a card reader.


Fully grasp greater?

Leave your own individually styled answer from the comments!


Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=abpanphoto Get Free Desktop Wallpapers: www.abpan.com/free Like, comment, and sh…


[عندما أغمض عيني]


Picture as a result of [عندما أغمض عيني]




Exif data

Camera Canon EOS 1000D

Exposure 0.013 sec (1/80)

Aperture f/4.5

Focal Length 60 mm

ISO Speed 100


All rights reserved to me,

Please do not use image without my consent


My cannon pc1186 camera, but will this work for my PC to transfer to pictueres effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive