Thursday, March 28, 2013

Need to buy any lens of my Canon EOS Rebel XTi?

Problem created by Trimmers: What Lens Should I Buy For My New Canon EOS Rebel XTi?

I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel XTi (the body + the equipment), but no lens came with it. This is my first SLR camera, and I want to know – which lens is the best lens to start out with? Thanks, Alex.


That is supposed to be about What Lens Should I Buy For My New Canon EOS Rebel XTi? that you can be compelled to resolve conditions their selves. Maybe this will help to in several ways, and produce your own life much better. Praying supposed to be about What Lens Should I Buy For My New Canon EOS Rebel XTi? is likely to be the most efficient in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Jordan

well you should buy the kit lens.


[LINK]


http://tinyurl.com/mdm2p2


it is a great cheap lens to start experimenting with,


Answer by Edwin

Hello Alex.


The Canon AF-S 18-55mm IS lens is $ 149.95 at B&H.


The Canon EF-S 18-200mm IS lens is $ 595.00 at B&H.


http://www.bhphotovideo.com


Since you’re just getting started, the 18-55mm should be fine.


Answer by Kekionga

I bought three Canon Digital Rebel cameras. Mine, one for my wife and granddaughter. I love mine.


I have several lenses for my Rebel, but the two that I end up using are the:


18-55mm Wide angle and,

75-300mm Telephoto


With those two lenses (which zoom from the low number to the high number) you can cover almost the entire range from 18mm (very wide) to 300mm (very telephoto).


EBay has great prices on these lenses, far less than a camera store. I went with the slightly more expensive IS (Image Stabilized) lenses that compensate for shake when you are shooting handheld images.


My wife is taking a lot of bird pictures at our feeders. I wanted to be able to get even closer shots, but I didn’t want to spend hundreds, or thousands, of dollars for a the “L” style lenses. What I ended up buying was a Quantaray 2X DG Teleconverter for Canon which doubles my lens to 150-600mm. I do see some image quality loss, but not enough to bother me. I paid $ 25 for the converter, but it would have been several hundred for a “Canon” solution in “L” lens and Converter to do the same thing.


Good luck and great shooting!


~


Answer by N tiger

I recommend all around lens “Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens ”

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ET6QFY?ie=UTF8&tag=omegamenswatch-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001ET6QFY”


Answer by KU$ H@!

Canon EF-S 18-200mm!


Answer by keerok

If you are upgrading from a point-and-shoot camera then you would probably want a zoom lens, around 15-55mm, to cover the most common shooting scenarios. You may not get as much zoom as your point-and-shooter but it would simulate your older camera’s abilities and functions.


If you are after quality, get a 50mm, with the smallest f/number you can afford (f/1.8=absolute minimum, f/1.4=excellent, f/1.2=divine). Expect it to be much more expensive than a kit zoom lens even if it doesn’t zoom. Prepare, however, to be blown away with better photographs due its faster speed and glass quality. Remember, no zoom. Use legs instead.


Answer by S D

canon ef L 28-300mm there about $ 2400.00 best all around lens I have


Answer by Vontrap

I have the XSi, and bought the zoom lens, but I recommend purchasing the wide frame middle range zoom lens. It’s versatile and good to travel with. As long as you do not need to zoom in on particularly small objects, you are perfectly fine with the standard lens that comes with a package deal and which you can purchase at any store.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add your trusty answer while in the comments!


This took freaking forever to edit, because im just learning After Effects. Like my page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Productions/436296449715775 Fo…


[Abstraction]


Snapshot by means of [Abstraction]




Camera Canon EOS 1000D

Focal Length 60 mm

:::

© All rights reserved to me,

Please do not use image without my consent

;


Need to buy any lens of my Canon EOS Rebel XTi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive