Thursday, March 28, 2013

Why Canon users too complacent and think about it more than the Nikon?

Subject written by daniel_uy2000: Why are Canon users so cocky and think it’s better than Nikon?

They say stuff like “drop your Nikon and get a Canon” “ew Nikon” “cuz Nikon s*cks”.

Don’t you agree that Canon people are like this? I use Nikon and I personally think both Canon and Nikon are great.


Truly is guidance on Why are Canon users so cocky and think it’s better than Nikon? that you may should try to resolve concerns only on their. Hopefully you like this will aid in lots of ways: and build everything better. Thinking guidance on Why are Canon users so cocky and think it’s better than Nikon? tend to be a cure in the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by dicloniusreaper

Just because.


Answer by Nick

Many Nikon users are this way too, particularly the old timers. I agree, they’re both great….and I’m a Canon user users time think Than shoot question photographers Nikon more heard hear HASSELBLAD good difference complacent certain Canon cameras camera BKINDI best asking about Why Canon users too complacent and think about it more than the Nikon? httpcameracanon professional blogspot com


Answer by Wyatt

Because Nikon is a lot more expensive and a lot different from the simple but temperamental canon


Answer by The Writer

I shoot Canon, my husband shoots Nikon. When the need calls for it I’ll also shoot Nikon. Granted I prefer my Canon over the Nikon but I won’t act like what you’re claiming Canon users act like.


Sometimes it’s all just friendly banter among photographers. Several of my friends shoot Nikon and they bust my a** for shooting Canon. Nine times out of ten I just dish it right back.


Maybe the people you hang around are fanboys/fangirls with an attitude but in my circle they’re not.


Answer by keerok

Pentax users are so used to it we just ignore all of you and take better pictures instead.


.


Answer by Hondo

I actually hear more nikon users talking smack about Canon cameras.


Answer by Dr. D

I guess the real question you should be asking is: “Why do Chevy drivers talk smack about Ford?” or “Why do Apple users think they’re so much better than Windows users?” or “Why do Atheists (yes I’m going there) think they are so much more evolved than creationists?” It’s just a fact of life.


Answer by Ronnie James Dio

Because they dont own a HASSELBLAD, ohhhh lord, is awesome!


Answer by Alyssa

I shoot Canon, I’ve never said anything negative to a Nikon owner.


It goes both ways toots.


Answer by Steve P

Anyone you hear saying junk like that is a buffoon that more than likely cannot even shoot unless their camera is in full Auto. Anyone who knows anything about photography and cameras knows better than the Canon is better than Nikon or Nikon is better than Canon nonsense.


steve

(who owns both Canon and Nikon cameras)


Answer by Jeroen Wijnands

Whatever amuses people.. I’m a long time nikon user myself but I can tell you what’s wrong with Nikon and with Canon.


For me what it comes down to is that Nikon bodies fit my hands the best.


Answer by thren0dy

Just like a certain make of car or a sports team, some people feel the need to attach their egos to it.


Personally, if someone is really, really so much more concerned with the make of their camera than what they do with their camera, I tend to think they are not a very good photographer.


Answer by Eric Lefebvre

Anyone who says that Canon is better than Nikon or Nikon is better than Canon is a rank amateur … I don;t care what camera you drop in my hands, I’ll shoot with it. The camera is a tool.


Of course that is comparing apples to apples … there is obviously a major difference between an entry level Nikon (d3000) and a Canon 5DMkII but when comparing apples to apples (d3000 to a T2i) there is very little variance.


Answer by mister-damus

I haven’t really heard this. You must be hanging around with the wrong crowd.


Answer by BKIND

I would not even care ….. why are Nikon users so cocky then for, obviously you are a cocky Nikon.. this is ridiculous… even tho you say both are great, you would not post this question….. so they like their canon .. its just money and mass production talks thats all. just like someone might say you got this or that cell? Oh go to this company their cell phones are better.. everyone does this to some degree, cuz money talks. You take the “snob factor” too serious and yahoo doesnt ask very constructive questions >maybe one day they end up working as a sales person for canon in a store…..


Learn good?

Leave your own individually styled answer to the comments!


READ!! Canon 5200mm F14 Prime Lens. The world’s largest dedicated SLR Super Telephoto lens. Extremely rare. Made in Japan. More info below: Most probably a g…


Why Canon users too complacent and think about it more than the Nikon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive