Thursday, March 28, 2013

Than “modernizing” one following your favorite traditional Christmas carols, like what?

Challenge by Nuala: What’s your favorite TRADITIONAL Christmas carol, then your favorite “more modernized” one?

I like “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” and consider it my favorite for now. “Oh Holy Night” is running a close second.


My modern favorite is “The Christmas Canon” by TransSiberian Orchestra – beautiful!


Merry Christmas Whats traditional time Than sure songs song Oh Holy Night MS modernizing Merry Little Christmas Merry Christmas like introduced Il Divo help Happy New Year following first favorite coming Christmas carols best Than modernizing one following your favorite traditional Christmas carols, like what? httpcameracanon professional blogspot com


If you don’t observe Christmas, then Happy “your holiday here.”


Truly supposed to be about What’s your favorite TRADITIONAL Christmas carol, then your favorite “more modernized” one? may will need to fix dilemmas on their own. Hopefully this will help to in several ways; that will create your own life significantly better. In hopes supposed to be about What’s your favorite TRADITIONAL Christmas carol, then your favorite “more modernized” one? may possibly be the most efficient over time.

Best answer:


Answer by Absolutely´`*♥

I couldn’t have picked any different songs than the two you have chosen.


I would reverse them though, however!


Merry Christmas to you, too!


Answer by Chrissy

I agree “Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas” is more favorite traditional carol, but my favorite modernized one is ” Last Christmas”.


Answer by garrett

“little drummer boy” and the song “baby its cold outside”


Answer by Kelisia Owens

My favorite traditional carol is the one that goes “Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat. Please to put a penny in the old man’s hat.” I just love how it sounds as a round. That carol is very old…it’s like one of the first carols.


My favorite more modern carol is “The Grinch”…does that count as a carol?


Answer by divajinx

I love Il Divo’s version of “O Holy Night” so that’s my favorite (for now)!


I’m not sure about “modernized”. It would either be something by Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They both have a really unique sound. A friend of mine introduced me to T-SO a yr. or two ago. I’ve liked MS for a long time now.


Merry Christmas to you, too!

And a Happy New Year to everyone!


Answer by mrbillmc@sbcglobal.net

Winter Wonderland by Bing Crosby


Walking Around In Women’s Underwear – Bob Rivers


Answer by la Diva

I love the first noel and silent night as my traditional ones, and then more modern would be Carol of the bells, or War is over (So this is Christmas.)

Merry Christmas to you too.


Acknowledge better?

Add your ultimate answer on the comments!


Enjoy! Download Synthesia: http://www.synthesiagame.com/


Than “modernizing” one following your favorite traditional Christmas carols, like what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive