Sunday, March 31, 2013

How cheap is the best digital camera?

Quandary courtesy of -Martin-: What is the best digital camera that is cheap?

Good digital camera with good quality that is cheap? What company make best digital cameras? HELP! Yahoo Answers want videos time shoot reason question quality professional learn Kodak good find equipment EOS digital consider cheap Canon cameras camera better best answer active How cheap is the best digital camera? httpcameracanon professional blogspot com


Nevertheless this is only about What is the best digital camera that is cheap? that you could be choose to fix situations for their own reasons. Now you will find in lots of ways… and build the way you live far better. Praying only about What is the best digital camera that is cheap? can be a method from now on.

Best answer:


Answer by NickP

Taking your question apart, I’ll show you why we need more information. Everything you mention is too general. Cheap, what is cheap to you may not be cheap to me. Many people consider a pair of Nike shoes @ $ 70.00 cheap. If I were to spend $ 70 on a pair of Nike’s, my wife would want me committed!

What is “good quality”. To many people who ask a question on Yahoo Answers “good quality” means a sharp 4×6 print with good color. To me it means an 11×14 print, that is sharp as a tack. What company makes the best digital cameras. Well my answer to that is Canon. Why? Two reasons. One I have owned Canon cameras all my life and they have served me well. The second reason is recent: I had an opportunity to visit a camera shop in a neighboring town. They had professional lighting equipment and their camera selection was all Canons, from the simplest point & shoot to the most expensive DSLR.

They had taken the exact same shot (on a tripod, of course) and blown each one up to a 16×20 print.

The result was amazing. at a viewing distance of a little more than 6ft you could not distinguish between the photo’s. I had to get within 6-to-12 inches to see a difference. So does “Canon” answer your question? ,Yes generally but I have a pocket Pentax that I would pit against the Canon product.

I have a Kodak product (yes Kodak!) the Z980 with a German lens that is sharp as a tack. I also have a Fuji product, a 5 mg from the early days of digital that I have seen fantastic 20×30 prints.

So my advice to you is read all you can, visit web sites of the major camera mfr’s. Go to the stores and try out the cameras. Because now you know which ones have the quality you want and the budget you want to spend. The decision comes down to which has the location of controls and is the most comfortable for YOU to operate.

To do anything else is to buy a camera “someone else” likes.


Learn greater?

Add your trusty answer active in the comments!


I got a new HD camera for the San Diego Comic Con in July 2010. It’s a Canon Vixia HF M300. Hopefully this will make my videos look a lot more sharper…..we…


Canon EOS 620


Visual basically by Canon EOS 620


I visited my grand parent’s home and I’ve found a camera – Canon EOS 620. My grand father purchased the camera long time ago. Can you beleave this? The camera is very similar to my camera(EOS 7D). Both are from the same vender(Canon) and same series(EOS) and the same grade(high end).

I feel "Like grand father, like grand son" Yahoo Answers want videos time shoot reason question quality professional learn Kodak good find equipment EOS digital consider cheap Canon cameras camera better best answer active How cheap is the best digital camera? httpcameracanon professional blogspot com


親戚の家に行くと、カメラが目についたので見せてもらいました。私の祖父が購入したもので、機種はCanon EOS 620です。驚くべきことに、私が持っているEOS 7Dと比べて同じメーカー、同じEOSシリーズ、同じ高級機なのにビックリ!

祖父が昔カメラを購入したことは知っていましたが、まさかこんなに同じだったなんて、血は争えませんね。


Canon EOS 7D + Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM


How cheap is the best digital camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive